In love, he predestined us to be adopted as his sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will......
Ephesians 1:5

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Almost there....

Well, we leave for China Wednesday morning bright and early and arrive on Thursday afternoon!!!  We have two days in Beijing and then we get our precious little man!!!  I have many emotions right now!!!!  I am thrilled, scared, nervous, tired, excited, worried, and on and on and on!!!!  I am trying to get packed so that the couple of days before we leave can be focused on Gabrielle and Noah!!  I know that it is God's will for our family to get Asher, and that he was meant to be in our family!!  Knowing that God put our family together before we even knew each other is an awesome feeling!!  I pray that I will still be focused on this during the hard adjustment that is coming our way!!!!!  Please pray that all goes well in China and that his bonding and ours happens sooner than later!!  Also please pray that we sleep and stay healthy!  I plan to write and post pictures while we are there, but there has been some talk that China has shut down fb and blogspot.  Soooo, we will see!!!  Maybe the next time I write, I will be holding my little Asher!!!
Charity 

1 comment:

  1. Charity, you can log into fb via a proxy in China. I have a friend in Beijing - will do a "suggest friends" on fb (don't think I have you as a fb friend - will suggest friends with Matthew. Prayers for a great time there getting to know your son.

    ReplyDelete