In love, he predestined us to be adopted as his sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will......
Ephesians 1:5

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Leaving it in God's hands...isn't always easy!

Today I have been thinking a lot about my lack of faith! God is SOOOOO much better at being in control of my life, but for some reason I sometimes lose sight of that fact and lose faith that HIS will is going to be done in my life no matter what. While waiting on this baby, I have come to understand that this whole process is completely out of my control. I can't control when our baby comes. I can't control what baby I will get or how it will be treated before it comes home with us. I can't know what it's going to feel like to hold the baby for the first time and I can't imagine how the two kids we already have will respond to the baby either! But one thing I DO know, that I may lose sight of sometimes....GOD DOES!!!! He knows it all before it has even happened! And it is my job to trust that HIS plan for my life is sooooo much better than anything I can dream up for myself! So today I am praying for the faith to live my life like I truly believe it!!! And wait...on Him...

1 comment:

  1. Charity, thanks for that reminder. I'm struggling with some health issues. My daughter (15) is in China on school exchange and she is struggling with homsickness and HER health issues. We are due to go on vacation on Friday and I have been stressing about whether it's going to happen at all. I need to give it all to God and know that God will help me deal with however it all pans out.

    ReplyDelete