In love, he predestined us to be adopted as his sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will......
Ephesians 1:5

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas blessings

This Christmas we had ten days of the dreaded stomach virus...but time shared with those we love makes up for it! To see my children, nothing but PERFECT blessings from God, reminded me that I have soooo much to be thankful for and that we as Americans have soooo much we can give! Our children are blessed beyond measure and it was a little difficult to see them getting so much while I wondered if our baby in China is alive yet, and if so, was spending Christmas in an orphanage. Every happy moment they had, I was grateful for and thankful to God that I have them. But I was also praying that my China baby was happy and cared for and loved too. Boy I can't wait till our wondering is over!!!
By the way, I changed the title of this blog because a lot of people thought it meant we already knew who our baby was....sad....we don't yet. Still waiting. But prayerfully content right now that God knows what He's doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment