In love, he predestined us to be adopted as his sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will......
Ephesians 1:5

Monday, January 10, 2011

There's not much happening on the outside, but a lot on the inside!!

I have had this overwhelming sense of peace in the past couple of weeks! I don't know if all that praying from everyone is the main reason, or if it is my decision to trust that God knows what He's doing and actually believe it! We haven't heard any news yet, but I am doing great knowing that it is in God's hands! The kids have been talking a lot about our baby and what they are going to do to care for it when it comes! It is such sweet music to know that they are starting to grasp that there will be a baby! And the funny thing is, they have really never been anxious about the WHEN it would get here! The only problem I have now is the thought that when I get this baby, it may make me want to get more of them!!! It's hard for me to imagine leaving an orphanage with so many babies in it, and not doing more!!!! We are SOOOOO blessed with soooo many blessings and love in our family, that I just know we could do more!!! But one step at a time, right....
Every good and perfect gift is from above. James 1:17

1 comment:

  1. Charity,
    I am so excited about your wonderful news! We have some good friends who adopted a little boy from Russia and are now waiting for the call to go get their two little girls, so we know through them how hard it is to wait and have so little control! Thank you for allowing others to go with you on this journey. I will look forward to reading your blog and seeing how the Lord works His will for your family in this exciting time!
    Love and blessings,
    Mendy

    ReplyDelete